Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm not one to search the internet often, but for the purpose of this assignment, I will make you think I do.

Two newspaper media websites I do enjoy would be USA Today and The Anniston Star. Actually these two papers are well established and deliver accurate and unbiased news.
One newspaper media website that I'm not too fond of would be The New York Times, mainly because it's too much information to read. The format they use is not reader friendly, in my opinion. It just looks like too much to process.
But for personal pleasure, I like to look at the Kirklands site. It offers many ideas for home decor plus because I'm a card holder, I get promotional discounts online.
But lastly, the personal website I don't like would be Travelocity, mainly because the site freezes up. Plus I have come to find better deals on other travel sites.





No comments:

Post a Comment